Photo: Visitt Levi
Photo: Visit Levi
BIKE PARK OF THE YEAR
In 2021, the Finnish Ski Resort Association has chosen the Bike Park of the Year for the first time. The first title of Bike Park of the Year was received by Sappee, which also emerged as a consumer favourite in the consumer survey. Meri-Teijon Bike Park was also awarded Act of the Year for successful route planning and execution.
Photo: Sappee Bike Park
Photo: Visitt Ylläs
BIKE PARK RULES
1. Check the functionality of your equipment. Always wear a helmet. Other protectors are recommended.
2. Choose your route and pace according to your skill level and circumstances. Check out the performance locations in advance. Take a detour if necessary.
3. Pass other hillside riders at a sufficient distance. The one coming from above and behind always gives way.
4. Stay on the track, don't change it or take shortcuts.
5. Only stop at places where you are clearly visible. If you go back upwards, climb outside the track.
6. Pay attention to yourself and others!
7. Riding on routes while intoxicated is prohibited.
8. You always ride at your own risk.
9. It’s everyone's duty to help out in the event of an accident. Promptly report accidents to staff.
10. Always follow the signage and staff instructions. Staff have the right to remove the lift ticket from anyone who fails to comply with the slope rules.